Best Studio Subwoofers of 2022
Top 10 Best Studio Subwoofers are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Studio Subwoofers In 2022
Lis The Best Studio Subwoofers Reviews
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
2 used from $165.00
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999) Black
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
Jamo Studio Series S 808 Subwoofer (Black)
$128.12 in stock
- Perfect combination of style and performance
- 8" polyfiber woofer
- 100-Watt bottom mounted class D amplifier
- Ultra slim cabinet
Yamaha HS8 Studio Subwoofer
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
3 used from $73.59
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
Sound Dampening Speaker Riser Foam - Audio Acoustic Noise Isolation Platform Pads Recoil Stabilizer w/ Rubber Base Pad For Studio Monitor, Subwoofer, Loud Speakers - Pyle PSI03 (9 x 12 x 2 Inch, Pair)
- CREATES OPTIMAL SOUND: The Pyle Speaker Risers assist in achieving optimal audio performance. It reduces vibration and helps to eliminate unwanted levels of audio resonance while promoting the flow of 'clean' speaker sound projection
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Includes 2 sound dampening riser platform pads that are universally compatible and works with virtually all speaker types, brands and models. It works perfectly w/ studio monitor, subwoofer, loudspeakers and shelf speakers
- THICK DURABLE FOAM: Made of high density engineered foam that is lab-tested to promote efficient speaker stabilization, noise isolation and sound dampening absorption that gives your audio frequencies free-flow ability with more natural bass clarity
- ANTI-SLIP BASE PAD: Features anti-slip rubber base pad which helps keep your speakers secured and stable. Also has a reversible upward/downward firing sound speaker placement w/ ability to mount speakers in 3 angles. Perfect for stage or studio use
- 33 LB LOAD CAPACITY: Each riser measures 9” W x 12” D x 2” H w/ maximum speaker weight capacity of up to 33lbs. High-density foam construction and universal speaker compatibility effectively stabilizes and reduces recoil for any audio application
Mackie MR Series, Studio Subwoofer 10-Inch Professional-Grade with 120 Watts of class A/B Amplification, Powered (MRS10)
1 used from $399.00
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction. 120 Watts of class A/B amplification. 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
Presonus Temblor T10 Powered Studio Subwoofer, Multicolor
1 used from $425.51
- 10-Inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- 250 Watt, class AB amplification; power: 100-120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and continuously variable low Pass filter (50 Hz to 140 Hz)
- Switchable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) Bypasses the subwoofer, high pass filter, and sub out
Definitive Technology Studio 3D Mini Sound Bar with 6 Speakers and an 8" Wireless Subwoofer, 3D Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, Built-in HEOS, Amazon Alexa Compatible, 4K HDMI with eARC, Black
2 used from $747.56
- HEARD BUT NOT SEEN - Two inches tall, this modern and unobstructive sound bar remains out of sight until you hear the massive boom with its (4) 1" x 3" racetrack drivers (two front, two side) and (2) 1” tweeters that deliver dynamic and detailed audio
- IMPACTFUL 3D SURROUND SOUND - True to its name, this slim, compact soundbar speaker fills your room with natural 3D surround sound, and hi-res audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, making every movie you watch, unforgettable
- EXTRAORDINARY VISUALS - Get a cinematic experience on your 4K HD TV with HRD10 and Dolby Vision support for stunning, nuanced contrast and detailed imaging with brilliant colors and depth that bring your songs and movies to life
- INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER FOR DEEPER BASS - With striking looks, the 8” subwoofer may blend into your bedroom or living room, but its deep, rumbling bass grabs your attention in every corner of the room. The sound is big, powerful and heart-thumping
- WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING - Built-in HEOS lets you stream hi-res audio tracks from popular streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, TIDAL, or simply connect to music stored in your digital library for wireless listening
Mackie 8" Multimedia Creative Reference Bluetooth 200w Subwoofer w/Desktop Volume Controller w/ CR3-X Studio Monitors with and Pro Cable Kit Featuring Pro Tools First DAW Music Editing Software
1 used from $294.48
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound amplification with an 8" woofer
- legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR-X has what you need.
- Included Software - Avid Pro Tools has been an industry standard in studios and homes for decades. Pro Tools | First (available for macOS and Windows operating systems) is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios, collaborate online with anyone anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination